Tel: +33 (0)2 33 87 65 70
Fax: +33 (0)2 33 53 21 12
VHF: Canal 9
Port Chantereyne provides a wide range of services.
- FUEL 24H/24 Pontoon near marina reception. 2 diesel pumps and 1 un-leaded 98. Payment can be made by debit/credit card 24h/24. Other means of payment are accepted at the marina reception during opening hours. (link to opening times)
- FREE WI-FI New free service from January 2011 !
- SANITARY BLOCKS at 3 sites : 16 toilets, 24 showers
o Forecasts are displayed at the marina reception every morning (low season) and morning and afternoon in the summer. All year, an online forecast is updated 4 times a day.
o A weather station is located on the roof of the marina reception giving us the weather in real time.
- LIFTING : A travel hoist with a maximum load of 30 t, mast crane 600 kg freely available, mobile cranes on request
- LAUNCHING : Free slipways at the sailing school and at the Radoub.
- FACILITIES : Careen area, dry dock, pumps for bilges and toilets, drinking water on pontoons, electricity on the quays (220 V/16A) and on pontoons (220 V/6-10-16 A), area for pot storage.
- RECYCLING AND WASTE TREATMENT, pumps for bilges and toilets, wasted oil, dirty rags and used batteries collectors.
Many nautical professionals work on the marina. They are grouped under the Aspronaute association. Deck equipment, repair and maintenance of motors, sail making, electronics, boat rental: so many skills available to yachtsmen!
With about 15 companies present employing roughly 100 people, Port Chantereyne represents an important link in the local and regional nautical network.